At Prosthetic Dentistry of Washington D.C., we take great pride in having made a difference to a vast number of patients for over 35 years. Our goal: make it radiant, make it natural.
In this digital era of using stamped out, milled crowns and veneers developed from virtual libraries in software programs, we pride ourselves with fabricating all of our crowns in our in-house laboratory using custom, internal shading, anatomic form to match each individual facial pattern, and proper translucency that is specific to each patient’s coloring.
As a result, we consistently provide crowns and veneers that have a great look with an unsurpassed fit that lasts over thirty years (3X the national average).
To experience our level of unsurpassed quality for yourself, contact Prosthetic Dentistry of Washington D.C. today online or at 202-244-2101. We transform the smiles of patients from across the country, including Washington D.C., Bethesda, Arlington, and nearby areas of Maryland and Virginia.
On this page, we will discuss a variety of topics related to cosmetic dentistry and our approach to patient care, including:
- What is cosmetic dentistry?
- Our cosmetic dentistry procedures
- Choosing the right cosmetic dentist
- Our commitment to you
- How much does cosmetic dentistry cost?
- Schedule your cosmetic dental consultation today
The term cosmetic dentistry refers to the skillful combination of art and science to improve the attractiveness and functionality of your smile. Even minor cosmetic dental treatments can make a significant difference in your smile, and dramatically improve the way you look and feel about yourself.
If you want to positively affect the appearance of your smile, Dr. Marlin and the skilled team at Prosthetic Dentistry of Washington D.C. can address a variety of dental issues, such as:
- Missing teeth
- Gapped teeth
- Cracked, chipped or broken teeth
- Dull, worn or misshapen teeth
- Discolored or stained teeth
- Crooked teeth
- A “gummy” smile
The cause and extent of dental problems are unique to each patient. Dr. Marlin will conduct a thorough oral exam and carefully explain each of your treatment options. Honest, straightforward communication is a cornerstone of our approach to outstanding patient care. By helping you understand your condition and options, you are more empowered to make informed decisions about your own treatment plan.
The natural elegance of your smile encompasses more than just the appearance of your teeth. It involves the contours and structure of your entire face and the confidence you display when interacting with others. The condition of your teeth and gums can affect your self-image, comfort, health, and even your posture.
Prosthetic Dentistry of Washington D.C. offers a variety of cosmetic dental solutions to help you achieve the healthy, beautiful smile you deserve, including:
- Porcelain veneers: One of the most versatile cosmetic dental solutions available today, dental veneers are thin, customized shells of ceramic material that are bonded to the front surface of your teeth to conceal a wide range of cosmetic imperfections.
- Porcelain crowns: The quality of dental crowns made at our in-house laboratory are second to none. We take great pride in crafting porcelain crowns that match the color, shape and translucent qualities of beautiful, natural teeth.
- Teeth whitening: A dazzling, white smile can give you a healthy, vibrant appearance and boost your self-confidence in social and professional settings. Our professional teeth whitening services can be an affordable solution to revamp your smile.
- Tooth-colored fillings: You don’t have to settle for metal fillings any longer. The tooth-colored fillings offered at Prosthetic Dentistry of Washington D.C. are safer, more durable and seamlessly blended with the natural appearance of your teeth.
- Gum contouring: If you suffer from a “gummy smile”, Dr. Marlin can help you achieve the ideal gum contours you desire and create a naturally beautiful smile.
- Dental implants: Allowing missing teeth to go untreated can jeopardize your health and appearance. Dental implants are the gold standard of tooth replacement options and Dr. Marlin is one of the most respected and renowned implant specialists in the nation.
- Smile makeover: More than a single treatment, a smile makeover is a combination of customized procedures designed to comprehensively improve the appearance of your whole smile.
It’s important to remember that cosmetic dentistry is not solely focused on aesthetics. Many procedures correct more than just cosmetic flaws; they strengthen your bite, restore your oral health and enhance your overall well-being.
Dr. Marlin works diligently to create world-class smiles without ever sacrificing the functionality and health of your teeth and gums. Contact Prosthetic Dentistry of Washington D.C. to begin the journey toward your perfect smile.
The importance of choosing the right cosmetic dentist cannot be overstated. When looking for the best cosmetic dentist for your situation, it’s important to research the experience, skill, reputation, and results of the dentist you are considering.
When it Comes to Dentistry, You Have A Lot Options.
Make The Informed Decision with The PatientsGuide.
Sign Up For Our Mailing List to Receive Your Free Copy!
When you choose the care of Dr. Marlin and the talented team at Prosthetic Dentistry of Washington D.C., you can expect:
- Experience you can trust: With 35 years of experience, Dr. Marlin is a nationally renowned implant and cosmetic specialist who holds a number of patents in the field of implantology. As a respected pioneer at the forefront of his field, he is often asked to speak at dental events and continues to work on advanced techniques.
- Unsurpassed quality: Our custom and quality work is second to none. Our patients have loved the work we delivered for years and decades to come.
- Passion for excellence: We don’t rest until you have the makeover, function and overall appearance of your teeth and smile that you want and deserve.
- In-house laboratory: Our commitment to quality encompasses everything we do at Prosthetic Dentistry of Washington D.C., down to the restorations we deliver. In order to provide the most attractive, long-lasting and natural-looking crowns available, we make them ourselves at our in-house laboratory.
- Proven History of Results: Your smile is your greeting to the world and too important to place in the care of just anyone. We encourage you to visit our before-and-after gallery to see Dr. Marlin’s stunning results for yourself.
Dr. Marlin and every team member at Prosthetic Dentistry of Washington D.C. are passionate about providing you with optimal oral health. We are also committed to ensuring you have an outstanding customer experience. We want you to feel comfortable and welcome, like a member of our family, every time you visit. Contact us today.
“Before I sought Dr. Marlin’s help, I had very weak, damaged teeth. I was constantly worrying when one may break. I felt very self-conscious about my smile, especially in photos. However, the idea of having drastic dental work done at a fairly young age was foreign to me and provoked a lot of anxiety. As a result, I found myself putting the process off.
This all changed for me when I began researching prosthodontists in the area and decided to meet with Dr. Marlin and his team. He listened to my concerns and assured me that my teeth would not only be corrected with porcelain crowns, but that they would look natural and congruent with my features. His team worked tirelessly to ensure the function and aesthetics of my teeth were exceptional and to my liking.
I was so impressed to see that the crowns his team developed looked almost identical to my natural teeth prior to the wear and damage just as I had hoped they would. I couldn’t be happier with the outcome and I feel as if a huge weight has been lifted having addressed my dental issues with such a professional and talented team.
Thank you, Dr. Marlin and team for the amazing job you did, for your kindness and understanding throughout the process, and for being so accommodating to my schedule and fitting me in sometimes at moment’s notice.
You guys are the best!!”
– Sara C
As a valued patient at our practice, you will receive exceptional, personalized treatment planning tailored to your unique goals and expectations. Honest communication is at the core of our approach to patient care. By listening to you first, we can better understand your concerns and cosmetic dentistry goals from your own perspective. This is followed by a comprehensive oral evaluation that helps us better understand the state of your oral health and all of the treatment options available to you.
As a patient of Prosthetic Dentistry of Washington D.C., your health, well-being and satisfaction are at the center of every decision we make. Providing unsurpassed quality and making a positive difference in the lives of our patients have always been guiding principles of our practice. Having spent decades at the forefront of prosthetic and cosmetic dentistry, Dr. Marlin and our talented staff possess the skill and experience necessary to deliver unparalleled results in an atmosphere that is open, honest and compassionate. We will never take shortcuts or compromise on quality or safety. This is our commitment to you.
At Prosthetic Dentistry of Washington D.C., we believe that exceptional dental care never involves a one-size-fits-all approach to treatment planning. Therefore, the cost of your cosmetic dental treatment will vary from other patients, depending on your unique goals and the extent of work needed to achieve your ideal smile. During your initial consultation with Dr. Marlin, he will recommend the procedure or combination of treatments that can best help you achieve your desired outcome. He will also explain any appropriate treatment options and alternatives that may fit better within your budget and lifestyle.
Cost should never stand between you and the premium care you deserve. Our friendly staff will happily discuss all of your payment and financing options.
If you are ready to achieve the vibrant, gorgeous smile of your dreams, contact Prosthetic Dentistry of Washington D.C. today by completing the form on this page or calling 202-244-2101 to schedule a personal consultation with Dr. Gerald Marlin. Our state-of-the-art office in D.C. welcomes patients from every corner of the nation, including Bethesda and Arlington.