Led by renowned implant and cosmetic specialist Dr. Gerald Marlin, the entire team at Prosthetic Dentistry of Washington D.C. is committed to providing the highest quality of dental services in a warm and friendly environment. We know that just like your smile, your dental needs are unique, and deserve individualized attention customized just for you. We work diligently to craft treatment plans that address your specific needs and restore your smile to its optimal health and natural-looking beauty.
To learn more about our comprehensive dental services, call 202-244-2101 today. Our Washington D.C. office serves patients from across the country, including Bethesda, Arlington, and nearby areas of Maryland and Virginia.
As one of the most respected and recognized implant specialists in the nation, Dr. Marlin offers a level of quality and experience you won’t find at other practices. He has surgically placed and restored more than 3,000 dental implants and holds multiple patents in the field of implantology.
“’Hats off’ Doctor Marlin for the outstanding work done on my 12 crowns and implants 28 years ago. I moved from the area 25 years ago. Today my current dentist praised your work as he was evaluating my mouth after viewing my panoramic x-ray this morning. All 12 crowns are completely sound and do not need restored or replaced!”
If you are missing one or more teeth, Dr. Marlin offers a variety of dental implant solutions to solve almost any problem. Your treatment will be customized to match your unique dental needs and provide you with a strong, healthy and beautiful smile that lasts for years to come.
A gorgeous, radiant smile can transform your life, boosting your self-confidence and helping you make lasting positive impressions in both professional and social interactions. Dr. Marlin offers a wide range of cosmetic dentistry services that can correct a number of smile imperfections. Depending on your unique goals, Dr. Marlin may recommend:
- Dental crowns: Dental crowns fit over your damaged tooth to restore its strength and appearance.
- Dental bridges: A dental bridge is a fixed restoration designed to replace one or more missing teeth.
- Cosmetic fillings: Tooth-colored fillings can discreetly repair damaged teeth.
- Cosmetic veneers: Porcelain veneers are a versatile solution to a number of aesthetic dental issues.
- Teeth whitening: Our in-office and take-home teeth whitening options can brighten your teeth several shades.
- Dental inlays: A dental inlay is a restoration option in which dental material is bonded in the center of your tooth, fitting snugly within the grooves of your teeth.
- Smile makeover: If you experience a number of dental imperfections that cannot be effectively addressed with a single procedure, a complete smile makeover can help you achieve the smile of your dreams.
Strong, healthy teeth are the foundation of a great smile. Not only does a healthy mouth look good, gum disease and tooth loss can increase your risk for serious health conditions. In order to keep your teeth, gums and jaw in optimal health, Dr. Marlin offers the following general dentistry services:
- Oral hygiene: We are committed to helping your mouth stay in optimal health.
- Tooth extractions: Dr. Marlin can quickly and safely perform any necessary tooth extractions.
- TMJ: Temporomandibular joint disorder (TMD or TMJ) can cause a number of problems, such as headaches, jaw pain and more.
- Emergency care: Dental emergencies can happen at any time; our office will work to resolve your emergency as quickly as possible.
- Dentures: If you are missing teeth, dentures can help restore function and a natural appearance.
Many patients are understandably nervous about dental procedures, especially ones that are expected to be complex or take a long time. Dr. Marlin offers oral and I.V. sedation dentistry to help you feel calm throughout your visit.
Call Prosthetic Dentistry of Washington D.C. Today
Whether you want to address a specific aspect of your smile or undergo a full smile restoration, Dr. Marlin and the team at Prosthetic Dentistry of Washington D.C. can help you achieve your goals. Contact us today online or at 202-244-2101 to learn more and schedule an appointment. We help men and women from Washington D.C., Bethesda, Arlington, all areas of Maryland and Virginia, and throughout the country.